 Off-Topic / Debate / 19491
  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Stole it from the Indians (and gave them that awful name, too). In Canada the French stole it fom the Indians, and then had the brits steal it from them (who went on to steal the rest of it from the Indians). Oh, and who's self-proclaimed hero (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Sadam Hussein. <snip> (...) Perhaps. But at least they have stopped trying to kill us. JOHN (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)