 Off-Topic / Debate / 19460
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:31:38 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> writes:

If the Europeans stand firm we may yet see this man before the
Hague. If not, everyone will be jumping onto the death wagon as it
lurches by...

By the way, I remember that during his speach, Bush threatened to
prosecute Iraqi soldiers for war crimes if they fought against "the
coalition" during a forthcoming war.  I find this a bit odd, as he does
not cooperate with the war crime tribunal in Hague himself.

Fredrik