 Off-Topic / Debate / 19311
  Timmy

What is basicly wrong with Timmy? Personally, I find Timmys to be quite cute. I don't think they are frightening at all. I find that the "story of 'Evil Timmy'" to be quite hilarious, but not quite believeable. The line it came from, now that was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Timmy

(...) Arrrrr, there be nuthin' a-wrong wi' Timmy. He be making good chum when chopped inta small 'nuf bits. If'n ya be fishing fer yer great white, then he be good fer trollin' abaft yer transom on a really big 'ook. Thrashes 'bout most convinc'n'ly (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)