 Off-Topic / Debate / 19307
  Re: And now for something completely different...

(...) We are alike in kind, my friend, as far as digression goes. We differ only in degree. My digressions are short, while yours... what was it J2 said? "novella" I believe. Oh, and by the way, when I said I was going to let you have last word on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: And now for something completely different...

(...) I gotta dig up an old article about defining "inverse hyperbolic co-tangent" that I wrote years ago--I think you'd appreciate it. At the very least, you'll say it's pure Dave K :) (...) Ow, shot right in my heart--I'll take that ;) That said, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)