 Off-Topic / Debate / 19264
  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) I'm afraid that I'm not a man of faith, so I can't accept your word without evidence, especially since your entire argument depends on it. If you intend to convince me (or anyone else who doesn't already agree with you), you'll need to find (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Gun Control issues (was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare)

[Snip] (...) I want to know where all these pro-gun whacko sites are getting their numbers from. (URL) find it interesting that I can not find any numbers from the anti-gun whacko sites. (...) I had said that from the get go. (URL) (...) not. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)