 Off-Topic / Debate / 19217
  Re: Not in my name!

(...) I hear you on this one. I would have marched in London if I hadn't been put off by the fact that a lot of the posters and stickers (indiscriminately illegally stuck onto adverts along escalators on the Underground) often said 'Don't Attack (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not in my name!

(...) I wondered about that as well--whom do you "throw your hat in the ring with" when it comes to these amss protestors? When I was hanging out with my 100,000+ friends in Toronto a few weeks back, doing the march for anti-war, I looked around and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)