 Off-Topic / Debate / 1920
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 02:18:15 GMT

I hope that Ensio is not implying that we Midwesterners are 100 years behind CA
et al and the East Coast!  I know Buddy Holly is just catching here, but hey,
*that's* a little extreme!

-John "backwater" Neal

Sproaticus wrote:

Ensio Tammi wrote:
Sproaticus wrote <37C57D80.330C3CEB@io.com>...
How many years since?  Well, it's a process, you see.
What's the speed of the rate of the change? (It seems to me that the great
mid/ shout area is at least one century behind the east/ west coast).

Okay, I've read this several times over, and I'm afraid that your elusive
language, while obviously passionate and not without a hint of poetry, has
gotten the best of me.

In other words, huh?

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996