 Off-Topic / Debate / 1917
    Re: Cra pollution[ was: Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep] —Simon Robinson
   (...) OK. I'm impressed. By a 'few' I meant that the requirement was introduced sometime during the 1990s - but I'm not sure when. Does sound like you are way ahead of Europe in that respect. Don't think most of us had even heard of catalytic (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Car pollution[ was: Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep] —John DiRienzo
    Found this unsent message - forgive me if I already sent it... Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) I agree, I don't blame the legislation of this type on the conservatives, either! I also don't attribute the passing of such laws to people (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)