 Off-Topic / Debate / 19140
  Re: I discovered he was a plagiarist [Re: Freedom from information]

(...) lol What makes you think that the onslaught of voters who cast their ballot actually *read* the book, or for that matter, knew how to read? >;^D (...) How common of you! JOHN (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I discovered he was a plagiarist [Re: Freedom from information]

(...) <snip> (...) Well this puts a clear slant on the democratic process at large, doesn't it? I think it was mentioned a long time ago in o.t-d about how some people that vote really don't understand the issues they are voting for. Not to take an (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)