 Off-Topic / Debate / 18996
    Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux) —Frank Filz
   (...) Both. I have tried several times to bail out of .debate, but I've never really stopped reading. I do tend to skim some peoples posts, and I think I'm finally getting the self control to not respond to pointless debates, but I still read them. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux) —Simon Bennett
   (...) Me too. (...) I agree with this assertion too, all goods are created from resources, all resources come from this planet (ignoring meteorites as they are clearly ar a practically infinitesimal resource). Can we all agree on this? I think that (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)