 Off-Topic / Debate / 18865
  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: \>Again, demeaning the point of the other side by belittling it with terms (...) Would the (alleged) US violation have any meaning without the Iraqi (alleged) violation? Further, you didn't answer (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd writes (after rearrangement): (...) I have given a link to it elsewhere in the thread... As with any text, it's subject to interpretation, and as with any resolution of a deliberative body, it's couched (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)