 Off-Topic / Debate / 18804
    Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand... —Frank Filz
   (...) Inherently I support the idea of a world court, but I'm not sure how to implement it to give it appropriate teeth. I was going to talk about my feelings of two noteable incidents of US pilots attacking non-enemies. From what I can see, I hope (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand... —Scott Arthur
   (...) From whom? (...) Which they use to hold land which does not belong to them and kill women and children. Does it make you feel pround to know this bomb had "made in the usa" stamped on the side: (URL)If we went in and disarmed them (like some (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)