 Off-Topic / Debate / 1879
    Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?) —Tom McDonald
   (...) No, you're right. It could been easily described in one place. I do not attempt to explain or to justify why there's more than one account - there just is. Given that both accounts are correct, I'm merely attempting to show that they do not (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?) —Simon Robinson
   Tom, [I've snipped and shifted around the order of your last posting in order to put my replies read in a more logical order] (...) No, where appropriate I'm arguing on the basis that it is in order to see where that leads. That doesn't mean I'm (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)