 Off-Topic / Debate / 18778
  Re: stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants

(...) Well-- you could, but would that somehow prove that you didn't deserve it? (...) Alright then-- If that's the case, then it's my opinion that you didn't like the implication of an attack on your person which is what you read into Larry's post, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  <snip>

David, I have a couple of issues with your post which I'd like to highlight before tackling the other points you raise: 1. Issue 1 (...) I'm not being clear on this one bit. In fact I've made a bit of a mess. Let's rewind[?]. Asking me to find (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)