 Off-Topic / Debate / 18761
  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) Indeed, can not argue with that (...) I don't view it as cut and dry as that. can you be 100% sure that your speedo is that accurate. your speedo might be registering 98Kph but your actual speed may be 102Kph. there is a fair bit of debate (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) It may be an urban myth, but I'm pretty sure that in the UK we are allowed a 10% margin of error. Scott A (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)