 Off-Topic / Debate / 18730
    Customer "Service" —Tony Alexander
   ***long post warning*** Submitted for your amusement: I got a non-Lego ad in the mail, and responded to it, asking the company to "Bill Me Later". Today I got what I considered a snotty letter, my first contact after asking this company to "Bill Me (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Customer "Service" —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tony Alexander writes: <snip> (...) I like it, well written. I had a very similar incident with a subscription to a magazine "gone bad" in which I wrote a very polite yet "take yer subscription, you misrepresented bonus (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Customer "Service" —Tony Alexander
   (...) Dave, Thanx, man, that's good to hear. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)