 Off-Topic / Debate / 18694
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:41:43 GMT

<Snip>

Obviously, those artists were just imagining how things might have looked if
there had been color.  Creative license and all...   8^)

I thought it was because Ted Turner colorized them.

Ted Turner colorized Picasso's paintings?? Sacre Bleu! (if you'll forgive
the expression...)

Film at ll.

On TNT
(Turner Network Television)

No, probably on CNN.

BTW whenever I saw "colorised" in the listings I just turned the saturation
all the way down on my receiver to turn it black and white again. Made for
some interesting commercials.

But I digress.