 Off-Topic / Debate / 18679
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:37:02 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

(a parking lot full of trucks usually *does* mean good
eats;-)

  I like that analogy!

Except that sometimes the parking lot is full only because they are the best eats
within the next few hundred miles.  Doesn't mean they're GOOD, just that they're
the best of a bad lot.