 Off-Topic / Debate / 18559
Re: I will NOT be putting a link to this comic in off-topic.fun's header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:24:33 GMT

http://movie-comics.com/daily.php?date=020524

Yeah... not so good...

But REALLY funny... I just read the whole thing from start to finish, and it
sort of reminded me of Penny Arcade. Same drawing style and some of the same
themes but translated from games to movies.

Looove Penny Arcade!

My fav is still SinFest, with Helen, Sweetheart of the Internet a close second.

Dave K.

XFUT o-t.fun

I think my current top 5 are

Megatokyo (by a wide margin, it's just sooooo good)
Sinfest
Sluggy Freelance
Real Life
Penny Arcade (those guys are huge... they can make a game move up in ratings
signficantly!)

with

Mac Hall (would place higher if it updated more)
Zeke 2.0
Angels 2200
Little Gamers
Diesel Sweeties

filling out out the rest of the top 10

Also checked regularly:

D+Pad (would place higher if it updated more, showing promise though!)
Avalon (used to REALLY like this but got tired of always checking and never
finding anything new)
Kung Fool
Errant Story (Exploitation Now was in my top 10, wish Poe hadn't stopped)

What's the URL for Helen? Haven't seen that one yet.