 Off-Topic / Debate / 18550
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:24:51 GMT

Bzzt!!!!! (1)  Darn. You were winning, too. It's a darn shame.

Well, at least the thread is over, anyway.

1 - half in jest, we subscribe to Godwin's law here:
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/g/Godwin_s_Law.html (2) ... or at least
we say we do because it's fun...
2 - not the only Jargon Dictionary ref, in fact not the definitive one, just
the first one that Google found for me.

Ah, you caught me.  @8^)

I was trying to sneak out of continuing this debate.  By mentioning the
H-man, I thought I could end it having still gotten in the last word(1).
Alas, not everyone recognizes Godwin's Law around here(2).

-Rev. Smith

(1) Actually, I had never heard of the law before you posted, but I have to
say: that's awesome.

(2) Including, as evidenced by this most, me.

PS.  But isn't prematurely trying to shut down a debate about religion a
rather Nazi-esque tactic?