 Off-Topic / Debate / 18542
    2nd Amednment meets the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals —Bruce Schlickbernd
   Or: Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger! The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld California's right to ban certain types of firearms and place restrictions on them. But the ruling's foundation has extremely broad implications. Basically, they (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 2nd Amednment meets the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals —John Neal
   (...) How could I? My handgun has been confiscated by some wacky San Francisco Judge! ;-) I have learned my lesson WRT getting all heated up about rulings coming out of the 9th, although I could live with a ruling that grants the States the power to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)