 Off-Topic / Debate / 18493
  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) Were you away during your whole reign as Cool Site of the Week? Congratulations, by the way. @8^) -Rev. Smith (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) Pretty much. I was away for the holiday and only logged in briefly on Saturday. So I new my site had been picked, but I wasn't really in the forums at all. I wanted to get something new up during my reign, but I didn't get a chance to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)