 Off-Topic / Debate / 18415
  Re: British-Christians fuel the IRA?

(...) Nothing, if that's what it is. What actually happened here? The conventional answer is that England took Ireland by force, right? Isn't it a lot more complicated than that? I dunno, haven't done research in depth but aren't we in some cases (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: British-Christians fuel the IRA?

(...) Not really. England took Ireland by force. Not much else to say. (...) The evidence certainly seems to suggest that that is not the case in Northern Ireland. (...) There is no easy answer, especially when such a high level of animosity has (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)