 Off-Topic / Debate / 18358
  Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore...

(...) I think we can agree that wackos come in all favors. (...) I am not for silencing criticism, but I think that insults are not necessary. How about *constuctive* criticism-- that's what I'd like. (...) I don't watch TV, much less own cable, so (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore...

(...) I agree 100%. But the problem is that conservatives in general (and, honestly, you in particular, in OT.debate at least) tend to castigate liberal commentators for doing exactly the same things for which conservative commentators are lauded. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)