 Off-Topic / Debate / 1819
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:52:40 GMT

Ed Jones wrote a message that Larry has paraphrased incorrectly below:
<the republicans tried to get clinton because he slept around>

No, the republicans have been using ever possible dirt digging tactic they can
find since Clinton won in 1992.  This was just another attempt by the Elephant
heads to make a mountain out of a molehill to make themselves appear to be the
"moral" party.  Nothing could be further from the truth.