 Off-Topic / Debate / 18178
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:35:55 GMT

If it were, why then, pointing out that many police departments seem to have
an excessive problem with DWB(1) incidents would be racist too, right? I
will so point out, and you may in turn label me racist if you like.

1 - Driving While Black...

I got pulled over for DWB once!

Well, okay, all they could see was my passenger, but the fix-it ticket was
for a problem they couldn't see when they turned on their lights.

Oh no!  Now I'm racist too!

Bruce
Black Irish