 Off-Topic / Debate / 18176
18175  |  18177
Subject:
Embarassed to be a Canadian....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:09:14 GMT

http://espn.go.com/minorlh/news/2002/1107/1457437.html

Yeah, is on all the news right now up here in the north.

Perhaps, as one local DJ mentioned, the MVP goes to the player with the best
*attitude* and not the highest points. As such, I would imagine that *if* I
was only playing to get the most points so I can get the MVP trophy, that
would probably actually exclude me from getting it, for that doesn't really
show a good attitude towards the game.

Lost your will to play after not getting the MVP? Good! Get out of the
sport--your attitude isn't good for anyone but yourself!

Yeah, I hope the judges come down hard on this one.

My little view.

Dave K.