 Off-Topic / Debate / 18083
    Re: how to make points? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I believe the author is the late Paula Giese, and she certainly doesn't make any points with me for her patronizing attitude toward schoolteachers as well as for her panning of Lynn Reid Banks' Indian in the Cupboard: (URL) of the issues (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: how to make points? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Since that would mean that my wife has standing to comment (at about 1/8 Native American) but I (at pretty much all European) don't... I would tend to hold it as not reasonable. Else she'll hold it against ME! (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)