 Off-Topic / Debate / 18071
    Re: Not the Green party... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good. Because if you go down that road it opens up a whole topic about crackpots... in every party... which I think we can skip, ne? However I think there IS an interesting topic in there, which is this, where should a smaller party draw the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Not the Green party... —Frank Filz
   (...) This is a real interesting question. It's crystal clear to me that the parties should have a lot of say over how their name gets used. On the other hand, perhaps the parties should not "own" positions on the ballot. So, let's say a Republican (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)