 Off-Topic / Debate / 18064
    Re: Former Iraqi General —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Well after reading that enlightening (for lack of a more suitable description) article, I now see that my previous opinion of; "liberating the Iraqi people would be a good idea," was nothing more than delusional idealism. Idealism truly is a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Former Iraqi General —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Don't be too hard on yourself -- it's REALLY hard to know what is going on without accessing more international sources. And it doesn't matter the source -- almost ALL media is controlled, and usually by people with hefty wallets. You have to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)