 Off-Topic / Debate / 17928
    Re: Mega Bloks M1A1 Abrams Tank —Dave Schuler
   (...) You know, now that I think about it, has the M1A1 been used in combat anywhere *except* desert terrain? Regardless of Desert Storm Part Deux, I suppose a case could be made for sand camo as the "default" color for that kit. Tamiya's had a nice (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Mega Bloks M1A1 Abrams Tank —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I agree. As far as we know(1), the M1A1 hasn't been used in real combat anywhere other than desert terrain. It was designed for deployment to the tanker's paradise of Northern Europe though, right? 1 - this is an important caveat. fnord. (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)