 Off-Topic / Debate / 17912
  Re: LEGO being used in politics! (help me in my dilemma)

(...) In my opinion, bricks are long enough in the tooth to be considered more of a "medium of expression" rather than just a toy. A mere brick is pretty dull in and of itself. When you break it down, a single brick is not much of anything -- it's (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: LEGO being used in politics! (help me in my dilemma)

(...) Bricks, yes. But what if the bricks are recognised as "LEGO" by anyone in the country? Does it affect the brand name? (...) My point is there, precisely; LEGO is a universal brand, and like "Coke", it can be used to describe a range of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)