 Off-Topic / Debate / 17769
    Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal) —David Koudys
   (...) Absolutely true. Someone in this thread said a while back that *any* change to the foundational principles of US law would have to follow the *process* that is currently in place to get such a change made. He said that it is the *process* that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I was being a little brash, my point was that perhaps it should be updated to reflect the nature of life today. I doubt TJ foresaw the nature of modern weaponry. (...) lol Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)