 Off-Topic / Debate / 1766
Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:57:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Yup, I'll vouch for Scott.

It touches my heart when Larry can vouch for me. (Wipes away a tear...) :)

< snip Larry's commendable observations of ignorant, intolerant people a.k.a. so
called Christians >

I agree with Larry on his observations on "Christianity". People used that name
in the sake, for doing atrious and hideous things, and it is not what Christ
wanted His people to do. I get mad at some fellow Christians that do things as
well, to this day, in my on church! It is a sad reality, but one must learn from
history, and from their mistakes, and take that, learn by it, and do what true
believers are supposed to do. I know a lot of people who aren't Christian that
live by the rules, try to live their lives as wholesome and as good as they can,
and some Christian's can't compete with them. I am certainly not perfect, but I
try to live by Christ's example, and be the best person I can. It is a never
ending process, that one develops over life.

If you really want to know how Christian men are supposed to be, what Christ
wants Christian men to be, go to this page:

http://www.promisekeepers.org/

It has been one of the best organizations I ever had the privilege of being part
of. I am glad I am a part of it, both by being a financial and spiritual partner
to Promise Keepers. It has changed my life, and IMHO, made me a better man. I
have two moments that will always be probably the best moments of my life, the
day I met my fiancee Lynn, and when I went to Washington D.C., to PK's "Stand in
the Gap", where we had around 1,000,000 men worshipping, repenting for what we
have done, and prayed for the nation.

I am frustrated sometimes, like Larry is with some Christians, but I also know
there are people that are doing what Christ wanted, and that is want a "true"
Christian is supposed to be doing.

Scott S.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”