 Off-Topic / Debate / 17587
Re: TJ acknowledged a Creator in DoI (was: Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Despite my better Judgement I am going to get sucked into this debate.

Watch out... Mike has judgement with a capital J! :-)

Well here in the USA we are allowed to believe what ever we want so long as we
do not try to impose our beliefs on others. That's what freedom is all about.
That is what the POA is violating with the 'under god' phrase.

Yes, well said. Glad to see at least one christian gets it. Thank you.