 Off-Topic / Debate / 17563
    A Message of Peace —Richard Marchetti
   WAR PIGS by Black Sabbath Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses. Evil minds that plot destruction, sorcerers of death's construction. In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning. Death and hatred (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A Message of Peace —Joakim Olsson
   VICTIMS OF THE FUTURE (Gary Moore/Neil Carter/Ian Paice/Neil Murray) "Searching each day for the answers, watching our hopes disappear. Set on a course for disaster, living our lives in fear. Our leaders leave us in confusion. For them there's only (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)