 Off-Topic / Debate / 17398
    Re: Instant Runoff Voting —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would tend to agree.... the only way I would say the ballot would be spoiled would be if it was not clear what was intended. If I voted 1-A, 2-B and 3-A (again) that might be argued to be ambiguous. (or might not) To Ross, I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Instant Runoff Voting —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ummm, I guess that would be the "give all the ones you dont want in a good hip & shoulders" voting system 8?) Didn't they use a variant of that technique in chicago many years ago? ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)