 Off-Topic / Debate / 17322
    Re: Be careful what you ask for in case you actually get it (was: slight) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Home again, home again, Jiggedty jig. Bruce Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a seret gate; And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Be careful what you ask for in case you actually get it (was: slight) —David Koudys
   (...) A! Elbereth Gilthoniel! silivren penna miriel o menel aglar elenath, Gilthoniel, A! Elbereth! We still remember, we who dwell In this far land beneath the trees The starlight on the Western Seas. (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)