 Off-Topic / Debate / 17298
    Re: Be careful what you ask for in case you actually get it (was: slight) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Aughhh, it's times like that when you just need to step away and get some fresh air... maybe walk the dog... and the cat... the bird.... Maggie C. (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Be careful what you ask for in case you actually get it (was: slight) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) One guess where I was when my son decided the computer was his to use.... The bird has a new technique to avoid the harness: he puts his head down flush with my arm so that I can't loop it around him. He's too flipping smart (but he's still a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)