 Off-Topic / Debate / 17268
    Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change) —Stephen Hurn
    (...) This is why hypothetical situations fail, particularly when in relation to members of the opposite sex :). Thus far all that has been discussed is based upon a series of hypothetical people who all think that sex is something that is based (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change) —Christopher L. Weeks
   You have so completely oversimplified the possibilities in your analysis that a complete evaluation would be quite lengthy. (...) No one thinks this. At least not any more than every feeling-complex is purely physical because our brain contains our (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)