 Off-Topic / Debate / 17248
    Re: slight —David Koudys
   (...) God. And to explain that, denies Him. That's *my* faith speaking. Does that make me 'less than' you 'cause I believe and you don't? (...) In principal[sic], God's universe is being explained right now via science. So again, I have no problem (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: slight —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) You're thinking of the late 1920s... by 1939 the German people were pretty well off again with a fairly stable currency. Unfortunately that prosperity was built on theft via a military dictatorship that happily trampled the rights of everyone. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: slight —David Koudys
     (...) And way too many people are following Dubya on, well, not exactly the same road, but a road of happily trampling the rights and freedoms of everyone. You and I are not going along willingly, but a whole bunch of folks are going along, not just (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: slight —Dave Schuler
   (...) Then take it as established that I imply no insult by my use of the shortened form. (...) Then you're accepting that color preference is NOT outside the realm of scientific inquiry? In addition, you have yet to apply that Razor in any post (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: slight —David Koudys
   (...) Then no problem. (...) I'm saying that many aspects of colour preference is quite inside the realm of scientific inquiry, just as stydying a candle and it's many psychological and physiological impacts on a human can, and *should* be studied (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)