 Off-Topic / Debate / 1716
    Re: POV-RAY orange color —Mike Stanley
   (...) That story has always bugged me too. I don't really see how some people see it as one that makes God look good. Satan basically ego-trips him into letting him royally dump on Job, and God, who is supposed to be so loving of his creation, let's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: POV-RAY orange color —Tom McDonald
   (...) I had never heard of the idea that this was a bet. But I could see how it could come across that way. Yet it wasn't really a bet at all because God had nothing to lose and he knew it. I'd call Satan a fool for even thinking that God could be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)