 Off-Topic / Debate / 17144
    Re: slight —David Koudys
   (...) Now here's the statement--faith-based reasoning... Now if you said specifically you reject Christian (or insert whatever deist religion here) faith-based beliefs, that's something I'd not have a problem with, 'cause there's also Scientific (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: slight —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Are you referencing the "faith" that I place in my ability to observe? Or something more? (...) Like what? (...) I have not personally discovered a method of inquiry that stands up to scrutiny as well as science does. So what do you mean? (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)