 Off-Topic / Debate / 1714
Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:27:53 GMT

John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
My father-in-law the preacher would probably have a heart attack to
hear me say it, but in a lot of ways I find the concept of Satan as he
is painted in Christian mythology much harder to accept than most of
the happier stuff.

  I agree about the "painting", Mike.  At least Greek and Roman mythology
were "believable".

Well, I assume you're joking.  If not, I'm not so sure Greek mythology
was "believable" but it sure is more fun.  Purely Roman mythology, the
stuff that they didn't just rename/incorporate from the Greeks, can be
interesting too.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.