 Off-Topic / Debate / 17042
Re: slight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

We have traditionally played this very game (right down to freezing things
at 3) every christmas with our relatives. Some really duff gifts are usually
in the pile somewhere to make things more amusing.

Thanks for the slight.  You are, however, grammatically incorrect.

??

I'm guessing Mr. Neal is referring to the non-capitalization of "Christmas"...

Hey, you're the winner, J-1, and for your prize, you get the white elephant *I*
got "stuck" with at my last such gift exchange during Christmas last year-- a
sculpted dog on his back/invisible tape dispencer:-)

-John