 Off-Topic / Debate / 16986
  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Ahhhh. Interesting. Then it is irrelevant whether you accept Christ as God (avatar of God?) in relation to whether you are a Christian or not? That's my own opinion, but I suspect the majority of those that describe themselves as Christians (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Uh, I wouldn't put it quite that way. Jesus was from God as no other had been before or since. Only One from God who would know God's nature would be able to reveal God to us (now this "us" could be interpreted as "the Jews" and then to the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)