 Off-Topic / Debate / 16960
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Herbs have complex chemicals that are as yet poorly understood. Some of them are certainly medicinal. And "real doctors" have been practicing quackery through the ages. (...) Something being legal doesn't make it right. Slavery of negros was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —David Koudys
   A little terse, aren't we? (...) Yes, isn't it amazing how much better we know now than we did back then. And isn't it amazing how we can't possibly conceive that the future is going to be any better at making decisions than we do today. I always (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)