 Off-Topic / Debate / 16944
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It does HERE, Dave! We do things differently around here, and you'd be well served to keep that in mind, Dave! :-) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Dave Schuler
   (...) Darn your rules! America is the Greatest Nation in the Country! I shouldn't have to be constrained by the conventions of polite discourse! Dave! (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)