 Off-Topic / Debate / 16844
  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) I know this is bad form, but I have to apologize for this statement-- I admit I was shooting from the hip there. But here is an evaluation of Norway allegedly being the best place on earth to live (and it's by a Norwegian, no less): (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Foundation. The fact that he's right is irrelevant. (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)