 Off-Topic / Debate / 16716
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:51:29 GMT

  Sen. Kit Bond, R-Missouri, was one of many lawmakers
  who immediately reacted in anger and shock to the ruling.

This reminds me of a good line in the movie Spartacus. Senator Gracchus says
to Marcus, "Privately I don't believe in any of the gods, and neither do
you, but publicly? I believe in all of 'em."

The Senate resolved 99-0... which senator was asleep?